Saturday, October 5, 2019

R:WCaGKaG - Chapter 2

 Chapter 2 : Fantasy World and "Status"


A warm feeling flow through my body. I woken up by warm feeling, I opened my eyes and I see an unfamiliar ceiling. In front of me an old man smiling at me, beside him there are two more people looking at me. Both of them are wearing old European maid outfit.

'Where am I?' I am confused then I suddenly remembered my conversation with God. After he toss me to somewhere I woke up in a body of baby but, I fainted because of my anger.

I really wanted to meet a God and ask him some questions but, at that time I couldn't control my emotion.

It is really weird for me to be led by my emotion because usually I am very calm no matter what situation is. I guess it's because I'm in my soul form so, even in soul form I can still feel emotion, nice discovery me.

Now I am very calm lets recall and analyse what happen in my last moment with that guy. He said about my emotion and black spots leaking out from my body. I understand the emotion part, it is about my anger I'm feeling at that time.

But I don't understand what he means by black spots, is it my negative emotion? But when he said those words to me I can feel a hint of fear in his voice.

He also said that he can control my soul when I refuse to cooperate with him. Then what is the point talking to me? Is he just playing with me? or is it something else. Many thoughts ran through my mind but, I can't to a conclusion why that guy did those thing.

AH! Geez, let's not think about this for now, let's focus on what is in front of me. This old man is talking in language I don't understand. I look at the movement of his mouth and then, a sharp pain ran through my head. A bunch of new information appeared in my brain.

[Your original skill Observation lv.1 has been unlocked]

Wah! It surprise me. A voice rang through my mind so suddenly. Wait that guy said I'm going to reincarnate to a world where magic is present. Maybe this world have game like system. I shouted "Status" in my mind and a holographic board revealed in my eyes.


Ohh! This is just like from light novels I read. So my name is Gentle, it's not different from my previous name, huh. I tried to click my skill Observation in my mind and an information about it.

[Observation Lv.Max : Observing something by your senses (touching, tasting, hearing, smelling, and looking). You can identify anything by using the appropriate sense.
<Note: You need to have information on what you are observing if not, Observation will download the information but will cause a headache in process, duration of headache depends of how much information is available>

Level 1 : Observe for 10 seconds for the information to show up.
<Note: If the observation is interrupted it will reset the timer>                                                                                             ]                                                                                       
I see so that's the reason why I felt pain in my head. So this is really a fantasy world just like in the light novels I've read.

I'm relieved that this is a fantasy. Otherwise I wouldn't know how to kill a god.

Let's put God Killing plan later, I need more information about this world before deciding what will I do in the future and formulate a plan. For now let's listen to what this guys are talking about.

"Is he really a human?" the maid asked in a suspicious tone.

"Yeah, his red eyes and glossy gold hair is a feature of a noble vampire" the other maid agreeing to the other maid.

"No need to worry guys, I confirmed it earlier when I inspected him with my mana" the old man assure the maids.

My feature resembles a vampire? Then I'm probably handsome unlike my previous average look.
Mana? that's probably the warm feeling I felt earlier.

"Village Chief, what do you plan to do with him? Bring him to orphanage or adopt him?"

The Village Chief look at me and stared at my eyes, and says

"Child, you have a very calm eyes. Okay I decided, I'm going to raise him into a fine man"

I looked at the Village Chief's eye and I can tell that this guy is a veteran. Ooops! I stared too much and a headache assaulted my brain that almost unbearable. Ahh! I shouted and heard a panic voice of maids but, I'm busy dealing with this headache and have no time to listen to them.

I couldn't bear the pain anymore and I fainted.

[Pain Tolerance(Mind) Lv. 1, has been acquired]



No comments:

Post a Comment